LEISURE :On site or nearby there is so much to discover...
We are happy to inform you that on site you can avail of diverse fun and sports facilities : a 5m x 10m swimming pool, a MULTI-PURPOSE SPORTS GROUND for ball games, a TABLE-TENNIS table and of course, a PÉTANQUE strip. (This is for traditional French bowling- why not give it a try!)
The comfort and well-being of our guests being our first consideration, availability times of these facilities are limited to guarantee periods of tranquility throughout the day. Also, please note that we do not employ a lifeguard – parents will need to supervise their own children when using the pool.
- POOL open (unsupervised): from 10 am to 1 pm and from 3pm to 7pm.
- MULTI-PURPOSE SPORTS GROUND: available 2h per day, by reservation.
- PÉTANQUE strip available from 10am to 8pm.
PLACES OF INTEREST IN THE REGION
The exceptional heritage or our regions, rich with provincial colours, will leave you spoilt for choice! The vast choice of cultural, archeological and geological sites to visit means that there’s something here for everyone… whatever your interests are.
VAISON LA ROMAINE
AND SO MUCH MORE…
From ‘Windy Mountain’ (Mont Ventoux) to the Lavender Trail, the Roussillon Ochres, the Montmirail Mountain Chain, come discover the richness and exceptional natural diversity of our part of the world on a walk or trip through our region…
Some suggestions :
- The Gard Bridge. (Pont du Gard)
- The Windy Mountain. (Le Mont Ventoux)
- The Dentelles of Montmirail.
- The village of Roussillon. (famous for its ochres)
- The fountain of Vaucluse.
- The picturesque perched villages overlooking the verdant valleys of Lubéron.
- The caves of Thouzon and l´Aven d´Orgnac.
- The Ardèche river valley and its beautiful natural canyons of limestone cliff.
Take a stroll through the many Provencal markets and get to know our regional specialities (olives, melons, honey, nougat, truffles in winter and the famous Provence garlic. (celebrated on the last weekend of August in Piolenc)
- Market day in Vaison on Tuesdays.
- Market day in Orange on Thursdays.
- Market day in Carpentras on Fridays.
Wander the Wine Route (Route des vins) and sample the wines that dreams are made of, so renowned that they need no introduction :
- Châteauneuf du Pape.
- Vacqueyras, etc…
And last but not least, and maybe not even last The Gruss Circus (a few kilometers away, in Piolenc) where you can enjoy the show, participate in a circus training course or just visit and view.
Some useful addresses :
Local restaurants we recommend :
- Le RESTAURANT du CERCLE in Jonquières, avenue de la gare. 04.90.70.63.08 or 06.89.92.47.71
- Le BISTROT de CHÂTEAUNEUF in Orange, Hôtel Ibis, ZAC porte Sud. 04.90.51.14.96
- PLAZZA PIZZA in Orange, Chemin des Paluds.04.90.11.06.06
- Auberge LA TUILERIE in Violes. 04.90.70.92.89
- RHONÉA – Artisans Vignerons
Vacqueyras : 04.90.65.84.54
Beaumes de Venise : 04.90.12.41.00
Some pampering :
- Beautician ESPRIT ZEN in Orange, 51 rue d’Italie. Call Melanie on 06.27.65.58.19